Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back in London

Home in London. Home in my flat. It was quite a journey. My flight from LA was delayed 3 hours because of the weather here in London so we left around 12:40am Friday morning. We flew all night-and I got some sleep! yay. It was one of the smoothest flights I have ever been on, only a bit a turbulence around Greenland but the landing was great too. It was one of the best flights I have been on.
I landed at Heathrow and customs was easy, made it to baggage, and onto the tube without issue. Went to Piccadilly Circus and grabbed a cab to my flat. It was super easy and I got to my flat without having to walk from the tube.
Stayed up way too late London time because of the blasted jet lag and woke up around 2pm here. Been getting settled, organized again and trying to find motivation to get these stupid papers finished!!!
Also, here is the lovely view out of my window into the courtyard of the snow that has been falling off and on all day.



London is eerie at night with the old brick buildings, bare trees, and white snow. I love it! I will hopefully be getting some more snow pictures in the next couple of days. It's so pretty but around 30 degrees Fahrenheit! brrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment