Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday-fun day!

Today was a great day! I first went with my fun sociology friends Laura and Sarah to eat jacket potatoes and then to see The Lion King on Broadway!!! The tickets were only £20.50 for a day of student price. So amazing! I think the original seats were £53.00. They were great seats and although we were surrounded by school children it was so fun! The music, the costumes, the sets, were AMAZING. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely see it again!



After the play we went to the Sociology department's Christmas Party which was fun. Got to see people from the program and got to eat sandwiches and Indian food. New favorite drink: cider+black currant. yum.

Today was such a great day! We are hoping to see other plays next term, especially if we can get a good deal on them. I want to see several others. I'm doing laundry now and need to do some reading. I leave so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment