Thursday, March 25, 2010

23rd Birthday part 2

Today was a fun day. My 23rd Birthday Part 2!!!

First, we went to Punjab. This AMAZING Indian restaurant in Covent Garden. I would recommend it to anyone-soooo good. Saag aloo, dall, naan, raita... so yummy!


My lovely friends brought me presents! First, flowers! of course, when I got home, I took pics from lots of different angles.










And, because they know me so well, tea! Lots of tea! Cranberry & Raspberry and Blackcurrant & Elderflower. Plus hot chocolate. yay!

The first cup of hot chocolate. yummy!



All three kinds from Whittards of Chelsea no less :)



The gifts together:


And again with the lovely bag and card.




After lunch we walked around Covent Garden and met up with Laura and then bought chai tea from Caffe Nero (sooo good) and cheesecake from Tesco's and went back to Paige's house to talk and hang out-for hours. so. much. fun. I really love being back in London with my friends and had such a good time celebrating my 23rd birthday (part 2)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment