Friday, May 21, 2010

Regent's Park

Today I met Paige and Sarah at Regent's Park for a nice afternoon in the sunshine. It was 76 degrees today and sunny! We found a lovely spot in the grass and had a picnic and laid in the sun, talking and people watching. It was so nice. I didn't take any pictures but I found some on google so you can see how lovely the park is:




The fountain. We moved to the shade after a few hours and were near the fountain. We had a good time talking and enjoying the beautiful weather. I love London when the weather is nice!


Another part of the park has a boating lake with pretty trees and bridges.


The weather is supposed to be around 78 degrees ALL WEEKEND. I can't believe how nice it is going to be. Unfortunately I have to do some studying-my first exam is 2 weeks from today which is stressful and scary but I also plan to get out in the sunshine and enjoy the lovely London weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment