Monday, March 29, 2010

Thank you!!!

After a minor delay with Customs and the HM Revenue I got my birthday package! Thank you so much!!! It was very fun to open everything and I just kept laughing because I loved everything and it was all stuff I love-tea, a harry potter book, magazine, pesto, a shirt... thank you! :)

Also, the birthday card pictures were so great-they are lined up on my wall and I love looking at them. Thanks mom for putting them all together and thanks to everyone for sending them!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm the one who sent you the pesto (at your mom's suggestion) and the 2 boxes of tea and the mango!! :D I guess since it was all in the same box you didn't know. Oh well. I'm glad you had a good birthday. We got your thank you card this week.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete