Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April

It's April. And it's finally starting to look like spring here in London. Although it is still cold and cloudy, and occasionally rainy. I'm on term break and enjoying not having many plans. I do need to work more on my essays (which are due in less than 4 weeks!) and do some stuff in London-free stuff like museums, etc. I only have a few more months and I want to make sure I get everything done before I leave.

A few more pretty pictures of the flowers my friends here got me for my birthday. The flowers are dead now but they were so pretty. I promise this is the last pictures of them I will post.





This is homage to the pesto my mom sent me. I made pizza (yes the crust too). It was very good. Thanks mom for the pesto! (FYI that is veggie sausage).


TEA! My tea collection is epic now thanks to friends and family. I love it.


And... the awesomest thing ever. Leftie sciessors and a can opener. I didn't realize it was a leftie can opener at first but got VERY excited when I found out it was and proceeded to use it to open a can of chickpeas (even though it was 11pm and I wasn't planning on cooking them right then). I also frequented some leftie sites and enjoyed looking at products and reading people's blogs on the topic of being left handed. Yes, I am a nerd.



No real plans this week. Again, I need to do school work. But it is hard to find the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment