Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday- pre travel

This pre travel section is going to be very detailed. There is always a lot to do when you prepare for a trip. But it is all completely worth it in the end. I would say that first. You aren't just planning a trip. It's a trip that will change you. Somehow, in some way, hopefully, you will come back different. For the better. Because you volunteered or lived somewhere far from home. Or you went for.a week or two and tried to make their culture your own, to understand how other people live, how they find happiness. There is something powerful about traveling and I hope to convey that here. I would not be the same person if I hadn't travelled like I did. Didn't meet the people I did, do the things I did, or even look forward to future trips like I do because I know the rewards. I appreciate the benefits.

So. You have decided to go somewhere. Somewhere warm and tropical or cold and snowy. Somewhere with high cliffs or deep lakes. Somewhere you've only seen in your dreams, or felt compelled to set foot in. This blog will help get you there. And Mondays post specifically will help. It's everything before you need before land in a new place. Before you get that next stamp in your passport. It's tips I've picked up on or tricks I've learned the hard way. It's the essentials. Things to get done to create a perfect vacation. It can be tedious and not seem worth it. But when everything's in order, and you are ready to go, you will be glad to have taken these steps. So stay tuned next week for the start of all your pre trip questions answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment