Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday: future travel

It's going to be hard to list ALL of the places I want to go. But let's start with New York. I've only been to DC on the east coast. I've dreamed of New York. There are so many things to do.
I want to go to museums and Central Park. Brooklyn, the bridges, and the Statue of Liberty. I want to go to Rockefeller center and the Empire State Building. Depending on the season I want to see the thanksgiving day parade live and everything lit up at Christmas time. I want to go to a taping of the daily show. Meet interesting people. See ancient artifacts. Be where so much history is. That's what I absolutely loved about London. Among other things the incredible history. And being from the west coast even the east coast seems incredibly rich in history. I want to experience it all.
I would need about a month to see it all. I've thought it would be nice to live there for a time. Although no opportunity has showed itself and I hate the horrific seasons. It's totally romanticized in my mind and I want to see if it lives up to my expectations.
If you have tips or pictures that would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment