Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesday

Not much to write about. Yesterday my mom and I went to Interlet which is a letting agency to see what flats they had listed. They had a bunch and we viewed 5 or 6. I can't remember now. They were all awful. STILL LOOKING. And it's beginning to stress me out. I need to find a place and soon!

This is also what we did yesterday:

Discovered "phizzy pig tails" which is a type of candy. They are interesting. Not really phizzy or fizzy but taste pretty good. Yes, that is also our tv in our hotel room. It is quite small.

Last night we went and saw As You Like It at Shakespeare's Globe Theater. I love that place! It was so fun-even better than last time because we had seats! It was a great play and mom really liked it.


Today is more flat hunting and hopefully getting. Mom is feeling kind of sick so she's resting but we are viewing 2 (hopefully 3) flats today and going to Wagamama's!

3 comments:

  1. Wagamama's is a Japanese restaurant that is basically big bowls of soup with ramen noodles, greens, and meat if you want. So good!

    ReplyDelete