Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm still here! I know the posts have been sporadic lately but this last week was hard core focusing time on the essays that were due! But they are finished and all turned in!!! I had 3, due Wednesday, Thursday, and today. It feels soooo good to be done with them and I was glad to be less stressed about them then the last term. I feel pretty good about them and I'm glad to have another bit of a break. Celebrated at the George IV pub on campus with friends tonight.
Although... it's revision season here at LSE and that means I have study groups for exams in June. Luckily I only have 2 exams, some people have up to 5! It's going to be a busy few weeks with prep for exams and getting a good start to the research for my dissertation.
Hopefully in the next few days I will get out to enjoy London's great weather. It's starting to look like spring with flowers blooming and sunshine-and I want to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment