Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Trees!

It seems as if overnight London is celebrating Christmas. There are trees everywhere! I walked home today but when around Tower of London and Leadenhall Market to the Queen's walk. It's cold here in London!

This is the Royal Exchange. With 2 trees!

A church on the way.

Leadenhall Market! The first reason I wanted to go is that they have a Christmas Market. The second is that Diagon Alley from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was filmed here!

It's so pretty. Their tree was very pretty and all of the trees and lights lining the walls were fun to look at.

The tree and the ceiling.

I felt like I was at Diagon Alley!

Ice skating rink at Tower of London.

More wintery pictures of the tower of London.

A Christmas tree with Tower Bridge!

Tower Bridge from South Bank.

Look what I found Drake and Josh!!! :)

One last Christmas tree around a shopping center.



Today was a full three hours of class followed by my fun but cold walk home. I need to work on some homework, nothing due before break, but I need to get an outline and maybe a rough draft of each of the 3 papers I have due when I get back in January. No definite plans for tomorrow but possibly going to Borough Market and/or a Christmas market. The weather was nice today, not rainy, just really cold. It's strange to think I only have a week left before beak.

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey. these are some beautiful pictures and i love your descriptions of things and places. it just looks marvelous. sounds like you are really busy. i'm so glad. can't wait to see you hope we can talk to you tomorrow. love you mom.

    ReplyDelete