Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dear bloggers

This day being Wednesday is a look into future travel plans. I'm going to look very shortly into my future because I am currently sitting at the airport.

I LOVE TRAVELING.

I'm on my way to Boston. Firstly I'm going because my close friend from graduate school is getting married on Saturday. We haven't seen each other in 3 years. I can't wait for all the wedding stuff! It's going to be a blast.
Secondly I'm going because I have only been to DC on the east coast. Such a shame. There are so many amazing cities and I can't wait to explore this one
Thirdly, I love history and while I'm a total west coast girl we just don't have the same history that I crave. And yes that is one of the reasons I wanted to first visit and later study in Europe. The history. So I'm excited to go back in time a bit and walk the freedom trail, go to the salem witch museum, and stay at a hotel built in 1877.

I promise a few posts on this adventure in a hopefully timely matter. Time to board!

No comments:

Post a Comment