Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today s my 26th birthday. I can't help reflect on some of the amazing opportunities that I have had that have brought me to who I am today. If I imagine my life differently, even with some of the frustrations I go through day to day, I am still relatively happy with where my life is. I'm happy I have the family I do. Lucky to have the friends I've made. And grateful for the moments that have changed me.

That I moved away I college and had to make tough decisions that have shaped my figure. And the good memories of college mixed in with the all the moving, hard decisions, ups and downs, and regrets. Everything is there for who I am today. And ultimately I would change vet little. And I have so much to look forward to. So many plans.

For Wednesday future travel it's pretty simple. I want to travel. Everywhere. To find a place to call my home for a week or a few years. To be happy in the moment. To lose myself in a culture and find myself again and to be content with what I have and what I want. To be happy.

And as my fortune cookie said today: life is about the journey, not the destination

Truer words about my life, my 26th birthday and this blog about travel have never been said. Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment