Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dunkin Donuts

Apparently this is the place to get coffee. Not Starbucks. I'm all for Starbucks having competition. In Seattle we have Starbucks everywhere but also lots of independent coffee places that are amazing. Boston seems to mostly have Dunkin Donuts. And I'm not a big coffee drinker but I've been almost every day of my trip for an iced coffee to pick me up. And they are really good. I've also been on two commuter rail trains to different locations back to back and the train stations have Dunkin Donut stands so it was easy to stop. They have good muffins too. Probably donuts as well but I haven't tried one (yet). Funnily enough there's a Dunkin Donuts not far from where I live but it's more of a joke place, not really taken seriously, and also we have Top pot. Mmmmm top pot donuts. If you are in Seattle consume as many of these as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment