Friday, September 25, 2009

25 Friday


Today was busy. I am tired. Last full day in London for mom. It was fun.

Hyde Park: SO GORGEOUS on this sunny day!

Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. So pretty. You could wade if you wanted but it was too cold.

Mom at the fountain.

The fountain from far away is supposed to look like a necklace. I get it. It's pretty.

The Serpentine.

St. Paul's Cathedral. I took the picture too close to the church but it's still really pretty. ALSO I climbed to the top of the dome! It's so beautiful up there!!!

The statue in front of the church. I don't remember which queen it is but it apparently she was not a church going lady and the statue was "accidently" placed away from the church. Not to symbolize her being ungodly or anything...

Buckingham Palace.

Queen Victoria Memorial!

The typical London picture. The guards in front of the Palace.



It was a fun day. On top of Hyde Park, St Paul's Cathedral, and Buckingham Palace we went to my dorm room and dumped a bunch of stuff and got to look around a bit. Took some pictures too which I will post next.

No comments:

Post a Comment