Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is Wagamama's! and GOOD NEWS!

Big bowl of soup with greens, miso, and yummy broth:


veggie gyoza:

Chocolate wasabi cake:

Mom, happy we went to Wagamama's!



In other news...

Went to look at 2 flats today but neither worked out.

HOWEVER

I GOT PLACED IN STUDENT HOUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of exclamation points for a reason! I have been so stressed about trying to find a place to live with mom leaving on Saturday and us being in a hotel for a week now. So, we went to look at 2 flats today and when we go home I checked my email and there was an offer for housing in one of the student dorms. I am so relieved! It's totally a miracle because the waiting list was SUPER long and people are picked by lottery. Thank you everyone for your prayers!!!!!

I am moving in Saturday morning. The dorm is called Sidney Webb house and it is just south of the Globe Theater and Tate Modern in SW1. It's probably a 25 minute walk to school, there is a tube stop nearby, and buses that run right to school. It's basically an apartment type setting. I will have my own room/bathroom and then a common kitchen/living room area with a few other people. It's not what I was expecting but I am so grateful for a place to live and a chance to meet people that go to my school. It's for 40 weeks so I will have to move out in May but there are applications available in January for housing in the summer which I will need but have no doubt now that it will go just fine!

I will definitely post pictures of the new place soon so everyone can see. Thank you Lord for the answered prayer!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! I am so excited for you Sarah. I think it will be good to be in student housing in terms of meeting people. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete