Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My room!

This is my room. I took these pictures on Friday while I was here for about 5 minutes to drop my stuff off and leave. Of course I am unpacked now and settled in. Unfortunately this also means that in the 5 days I have actually lived here my room is a mess. Pretty typical of me :) So these are the plain boring pictures, and after I clean my room sometime this weekend I will post pictures.

This is my desk, storage, fridge, computer, stickie note, tea area.

This is where I sleep. I bought bedding from the dorm and it's nice. The shelf now holds my blankets and flashlight. The window overlooks the courtyard which is ok, but kinda loud sometimes.

This is the most interesting bathroom in the world. My mom referred to it as a space ship. It's a strange blue splotchy color and the shower kind of sprays everywhere-including onto the toilet even though there is a shower curtain. It's nice enough but interesting.


Alright there it is. Where I will be living until 3 July. After that, who knows. Hopefully I will find some place.


I had Orientation and Reception today for my program. It was so good! I got a chance to meet people in my department including students and professors and I feel so much better about it! Everyone was so nice and from all over the world. It was really fun. I think I am going to like it here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment