Thursday, November 19, 2009

2 Years

2 years ago VESPA was just ending. I was so sad to see the end of such an amazing trip. I visited so many great places and had the opportunity to study and get to know amazing people. It is one of the things in my life I am most glad I had the chance to do. I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Of course, I went on to Egypt with Drake and we had a blast (including Thanksgiving dinner at the rooftop restaurant overlooking the pyramids at sunset!!!), but I never imagined that I would be back to one of the places that I truly fell in love with. I love London. It's a great city, full of excitement, charm, history and a sort of vibrancy that only big cities can bring. I have such a great opportunity to live in London and study in this city and do not want to have any regrets when it comes time to leave.

I will be posting some pictures this weekend of my bus route home. The bus route is different from the walking route and it passes some great sites worth taking photos of.

No comments:

Post a Comment