Monday, November 23, 2009

Sick

It's hard to find motivation to do anything when you are sick. I have a cold and have spent most of the weekend sleeping or watching movies. I am hoping to get some new pictures up this week. I am also working on an essay that is due Thursday. I have had practically nothing due for the first 7 weeks of the term...and now with 3 weeks to go I have piles of work. I don't like this system very much! Hopefully the sickness will end soon and I will be able to get my work done with very little procrastination. Also, the essay I have due on Thursday isn't assessed which makes it even harder to write and to write well.

I am excited for Contemporary Social Thought tomorrow. Judy Wacjman (head of department and main professor for this course) is speaking about Technofeminism. Should be really interesting, and I'm hoping to use her work as a base for my paper in the class (due in 2 weeks).

Not too much rain lately but it has been cold. It will continue to be cold for several months so I will try not to complain too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment