Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't worry. I am alive. I've been busy with school and reading and not doing very many interesting things to post about. But I am planning on avoiding some reading tomorrow to go on a walk down on South Bank and will post pictures. I am also planning on doing a post of my walk to school with a few pictures of campus. I will hopefully get those up Tuesday.

I also went to church today which is always fun. I love the pastor, Gary, who does a really great job and the worship is always fantastic. I bought the Hillsong almost Fath+Hope+Love which is most of the songs that we sing every week. It's amazing.

This is the view from my window. This is the courtyard of my dorm. With pretty fall trees. However, it was not the view today. I heard somewhere that it rains every day in November and so far that is true. The first day of November and the first day of rain in weeks.


I would also like to pay tribute to my new purse that I bought before I left. I love this purse but apparently this last month in London has caused just too much wear and tear for it. This is the effects:

broken zipper.

torn handle.

big rip in back of purse.



I am very sad about this because I like this purse. Fortunately I have another purse that I can use.

Ok pictures of London soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment