Sunday, October 18, 2009

One Month

Today marked my first full month in London. A month ago yesterday I was landing at Heathrow with my mom. We had so much fun that first week sight seeing and hanging out. Then the apartment search. Ugh glad that is over. Here are some pictures that I've taken recently. They might not show up really well because i took them on my cell phone but I like them.


A couple things I see on my way to school. St Pauls and the Millenium Bridge

Walking home at sunset

I found cake mix Aunt Ellen!

But I don't think the cake mixes are sold below the mincemeat at home!

Also I bought toilet paper. They sell different colors in toilet paper. This is "natural". They also have white, aqua, and pink. why pink? why aqua!?

the Tabard Gardens that are down the street from my dorm. So pretty!



It's been fun being here so far. I went to church today which is always so much fun. This week will be busy with reading and classes. I like getting into a routine here. Hopefully I can go to a museum or two this week as well.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could remember where I read that it was hard to find there. Sorry we missed our skype time today. Our friend Xochitl was visiting from Boston and she came over for lunch. I'm glad you are settling in to a routine. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok that we didn't get to Skype. We can do it sometime soon. When do you think it will work for you? I was happy to find the cake mix although I won't make any haha but I will try to look around to see where it's not available. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete