Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday

Today I went to church. I love my church! Hillsong London is so great. If you're ever in London-go to this church!

After church I went to the British Museum for a couple of hours. It's such a great museum and literally right around the corner from church.

I also got to talk to almost my entire family tonight which was so fun! I video Skype-d LA to see Elena, Rachel, Grandma, Aunt Ellen, Uncle Rich, Jamal and Jacob. I miss all of them! It was great to see everyone. And Rachel smiled! What a cutie! I also talked to Ben, my mom, and dad on the phone which was good. I love catching up with family.

Tomorrow I am running boring errands. I have to print Enrollment Verifications, get them stamped, go open a bank account, apply for a student oyster card, get a pay as you go cell phone, set up the phone in my room, pay rent, and register with the NHS...
...probably that won't all happen tomorrow but it all needs to get done soon.

AND classes start this week! I have class Tuesday (Contemporary Social Thought), Thursday (Research Methods), and Friday (Gender & Socities).

No comments:

Post a Comment