Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Week

This week hasn't been very exciting. I had class Tuesday, Wednesday and today. Although I'm not going to keep going to the Wednesday class. I like the other 2 better. So I'm sticking with Contemporary Social Thought and Gender & Societies as my electives. Plus Research Methods.

Tonight was a Sociology get together at the George IV pub on campus. It has cheap drinks and was really fun. I'm not a beer fan but I had cider which is really good. It was fun to get to know people more outside of a classroom setting and everyone had a really good time.

Taking the bus home I noticed a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car aka the American side. It kind of threw me. I'm so used to seeing things the British way already. At least they were on the right side of the road (which is the left).

No comments:

Post a Comment