Saturday, June 12, 2010

EXAMS ARE OVER!

I am very relieved to be done with exams! I took Contemporary Social Thought yesterday (3 hours) and feel pretty good about it. Not as good as Methods BUT I feel like I tried to summarize well, attempted different arguments or critiques and did my best to structure the essay well and say what I needed to say. I JUST HOPE I PASSED!

One thing I REALLY don't like about LSE is that we don't find out if we get our degree, or our marks for any papers or exams until NOVEMBER. ugh that is so far away.

Now I just have the dissertation. I am 3/4 of the way finished! I'm planning on spending the next 2 weeks reading dissertation books and submitting an outline to my adviser so she can critique it and make sure I am on the right track before I head home. Also, she won't be available during the summer so this is really my last chance to have her opinion.

In the mean time I will be enjoying a lazy restful day today, spending time seeing a few London sights I haven't gotten around to (which means more pictures for the blog hopefully), doing dissertation work and spending time with my friends because the closer it gets to leaving the more I realize I am going to miss them so much!

16 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment