Sunday, June 13, 2010

I had fun today. I didn't take any pictures but I found some great ones online.

I walked over the London Bridge (twice).



To meet Sarah and Paige for a picnic near Tower of London.


Then we went to Petticoat Lane Market and I bought a suitcase for £10 to get my stuff home and we walked around and looked at all the stalls of stuff for sale.


Then on to nearby Spitalfields Market. We walked around a bit but it was really crowded.


We found a little cafe with outdoor seating and talked for almost 2 hours, just sitting in the sunshine (and the clouds) people watching, talking, and laughing. It was a really fun afternoon. I am grateful for the great friends I have made here and will miss them so much.

I had a bit of a panic attack this morning thinking that in 2 weeks time my room will be all cleaned up and cleaned out, all of my stuff packed in suitcases, and my life in London coming to an end. It is completely bittersweet. I will be glad to be back in California with friends and family but I will miss my life in London, the sight seeing and museums, the friends I have made and everything about this great city (minus the rain, expensive conversion rate, and most parts of LSE). 2 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment