Friday, June 4, 2010

One exam down one to go!

Today I took my Social Research Methods exam. It was 3 hours. I think it went pretty well. There were topics that I was familiar with and I feel like I wrote 3 good essays. Hopefully I covered everything I should and it is clear and legible. I don't feel like I missed anything or would change anything if I took it again. Mostly it's weird to be finished with Methods. I can't believe it!

Tonight is just relaxing and enjoying a little break. This next week is committed to studying and prepping for my last exam-Contemporary Social Thought which is next Friday. I can't wait to be finished with exams! I'm glad I put in so much effort on essays because I only have 2 (unlike some people who have upwards of 5).

It's been really nice out lately and so tomorrow I plan to go for a walk and enjoy some time outside. Maybe study at Tabard Gardens next door.

24 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment