Sunday, June 27, 2010

I am overwhelmed with the fact that today is my last full day in London. Tomorrow I will be boarding a plane to Los Angeles and I don't know when I will be back in this lovely city. I'm torn between my excitement of seeing friends and family and the thought of leaving London and the wonderful friends I have made here. I know it will get easier but right now I don't really want to leave. I'm loving my life here and spending time exploring this city and hanging out with friends. I wish London and Los Angeles were much closer.

Just for fun...

Things I will miss:
-my friends from LSE
-having my own room
-public transportation
-Nando's
-free museums
-the history and architecture
-spending the afternoon in the park and an evening at the pub


Things I will NOT miss:
-crowded public transportation (although it's better than nothing)
-tourists
-LSE
-the cold rainy winter


Things I am looking forward to:
-friends and family
-sunshine
-the beach
-trader joe's
-driving

Right now the list is a bit unbalanced as I am really only thinking about things I will miss here. But I'm sure it will even out when I get back to Orange County. I am excited to see what my life will be like when I get back but I am sad to leave London and my friends here. I hope to come back some day soon and visit again. It's amazing how quickly this year passed!

Good-bye London, Hello L.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment