Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today was a GREAT day!

I had such a good day today! First of all the weather was absolutely fantastic! It was so sunny and beautiful outside which definitely puts me in a good mood. It's good to know that my last few days in London have been filled with friends and fun. Today I met up at Sarah's to go see Sex and the City 2!





I really really liked it. I actually liked it more than the first. I feel like it flowed better and although some parts seemed forced and over the top it had a better story line and didn't have so many extremes that the first one did. Plus it had Aidan-and I loved Aidan! I thought it was good and I would love to see it again. AND it was only £3 because I have Orange cell phone plan and on Wednesdays cinema tickets are 2 for 1. Sweet!!!


Then we headed to North London for a department party! There was about 10 of us at my friend Nicole's adorable little flat near Finsbury Park. We made homemade guacamole and had yummy margaritas and delicious enchiladas. We vented about exams, talked about our dissertations and summer plans, and just spent time together in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. I'm so glad I went-I had a fantastic time! There will probably be one more meet up before I leave and I am really starting to realize that I am leaving these amazing people and this incredible city and I am feeling very sad! This year as been so amazing in a lot of ways and most of it has to do with London itself and the friends I have made (not surprisingly not much to do with LSE lol). I will miss my life and my friends here so much. It was good to have a night to spend time together hanging out, laughing and talking, and enjoying each others company. It was a great night!

Tomorrow will be rather boring. I need to run some errands and probably go for a walk. I need to start cleaning my room and beginning the dreadful packing process. I also need to do some reading for my dissertation and work on my outline for my meeting next week. If it's nice I will be headed to the lovely Tabard Gardens for some much needed sunshine. I love London this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment